top of page

Medical Records

Any request for transfer of medical records must be made in writing and signed by a parent or guardian.  We have a form that you can complete and sign.  That form is available in our office or on the web.  There is not a charge for records sent to another physician.  Shot records can be faxed or mailed at parents request, also at no charge.  There is a fee for records copied for personal use or for use by insurance companies.  There is also a fee for letters dictated by a physician.

bottom of page